Kamis, 05 Agustus 2021

Lagu If You Are Not The One

C 2002 Polydor Ltd. Lirik lagu If Youre Not The One yang dinyanyikan Daniel Bedingfield.


Lirik Lagu Day 1 Honne Lirik Lagu Kutipan

If you are not mine then why does your heart return.

Lagu if you are not the one. Feb 5 2013 - If Youre Not The One adalah sebuah lagu yang ditulis oleh seniman Inggris Daniel Bedingfield. IF YOURE NOT THE ONE. Httpssaweriacotoplirikterjemahan- - - - - -.

Buat teman2 yang mau support Top Lirik Terjemahan agar tetap update Music Terjemahan bisa donasi disini. Jika kau bukan yang satu-satu nya lalu kenapa tanganku memegang tanganmu seperti ini If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call. SonoraID - Lagu yang berjudul If Youre Not the One adalah lagu yang pertama kali dinyanyikan oleh Daniel Bedingfield pada tahun 2002 yang lalu.

If youre not the one for me who is Lyrics. Lagu ini easy listening romantis melow melow gimana gitu. Lirik dan Chord Lagu Get You - Daniel Caesar.

If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours. Ketika keyakinan perasaan sedikit tergoyahkan lagu ini bisa membantu kita untuk memantapkan hati karena mampu mengurangi keresahan kitaBerikut adalah filosofi dan sinopsis lagu. Lagu ini dirilis sebagai singel dari albumnya bertajuk Gotta Get Thru This yang dirilis pada 25 November 2002.

Lagu ini dirilis sebagai singel dari albumnya bertajuk Gotta Get Thru This yang dirilis pada 25 November 2002. Lagu ini dirilis pada. If your lips are moving i said youre lyin lyin lyin baby.

Lagu ini pun pernah masuk dalam nominasi International Hit of the Year dalam ajang Danish Music Award. And I hope you are the one I share my life with And I wish that you could be the one I die with And Im praying youre the one I build my home with I hope I love you all my life I dont want to run away but I cant take it I dont understand If Im not made for you then. Jika kau bukan seseorang itu kenapa jiwaku merasa gembira hari ini.

Lirik If Youre Not The One oleh Daniel Bedingfield. If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call. Music video by Daniel Bedingfield performing If Youre Not The One.

Softly dream about the days Love me tell me that youll stay I need you If youre not the one for me who is. If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all. English Indonesia If youre not the one why does my soul feel glad today.

Jika kau bukan tercipta untukku lalu kenapa hati merasa sangat senang saat ini If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. Lirik If Youre Not The One dari Daniel Bedingfield ini dipublikasikan pada tanggal 20 Januari 2012 9 tahun yang laluBelum ada info detil tentang single ini. If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way.

Jika kau bukan untukku lalu kenapa hatimu. If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today. I need.

Kalo udah ngedengerin lagu ini dijamin ga bakal bosen bosen ngedengerinnya. Boy look at me in my face. Pos tentang lirik lagu if you are not the one yang ditulis oleh hayunosakura2708 If Youre Not The One Jika Itu Bukanlah Dirimu Daniel Bedingfield If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today.

Lirik dan Chord Lagu Get You - Daniel Caesar. If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all I. Tell me that youre not just about this bass.

If your not the one then why does my soul feel glad today If your not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all I never know what the future brings But I know your here with me now Well make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with. Berikut cuplikan syair nyanyian teks lagunya Well make it through And I hope you are the one I share my life with I. Terjemahan Lirik Lagu Daniel Bedingfield - If Youre Not The One Lyrics Translated in Bahasa Indonesia Verse 1 If youre not the one then why does my soul feel glad today.

If youre not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way. Makna itulah uang ingin disampaikan Daniel Bedingfield lewat lagunya yang berjudul If Youre Not The One.